Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

ET-4550 How do you reset the ink levels on the printer after

Customer Question

ET-4550 How do you reset the ink levels on the printer after you have refilled the ink cartridges?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

We should be able to manually reset the ink levels as follows

1. .Press the home button, if necessary.
  2. Press the up or down arrow button to select Setup > Maintenance > Reset Ink Levels.
  3. Press one of the Start buttons, then press the OK button.
  4. Press the OK button again.
  5. Press the right or left arrow button to highlight the ink tank you refilled, and press the OK button to select it. Repeat for each ink tank color you refilled.
  6. Press one of the Start buttons to reset the ink levels, then press the OK button when the reset is complete.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know~!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.