Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

My canon mx892 had error message that read unplug and call

Customer Question

my canon mx892 had error message that read unplug and call service center
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Do you get any error message?

for eg: B200 etc.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
b200

I am sorry to say I've a bad news for you.

The B200 error indicates that the printhead assembly as well as the Logic board has overheated and shorted out. The printhead and logic board needs to be replaced to get everything back to alright.
The printhead and logic board are very expensive, unfortunately the cost of repairs may be more than a new printer itself. If your unit is under warranty then you can get it repaired from CANON free of cost.
I am extremely sorry for giving you a bad news. I just wanted to be completely honest with you.
Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Please take your time to rate this answer positively by clicking on of the stars at the top > then click submit.
Thank you for using JustAnswer; it's been my pleasure to serve you today. We'll hope to see you again in the future.

Regards,