Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My settings has message printer not in range how do I fix

Customer Question

My settings has message printer not in range how do I fix it😇
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

This means that it isn't seeing the network. When you first set it up, do that right next to the access point. You should see your local network listed on the list of available networks. Note that the wireless password ***** ***** sensitive. This error can result from an incorrect password.