Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

How do I reset my scanned on my All in one Samsung

Customer Question

how do I reset my scanned on my All in one Samsung M337x338x407 Seris. it keeps running stating it is Scanning
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you to first of all, unplug the scanner from the power source it is running on, without turning it Off.

Leave it that way for 2+ hours, enough time to thoroughly reset and cool off completely.

Only after that long, plug it in again, turn it On if needed, and try it out once more.

(What type of computer do you have, that you scan to? Windows PC, or Apple computer?)

If it still just says 'Scanning', the next step would be to uninstall it as a device on your computer, and re-install it again.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ihave done that and the printer continues to run when I plug it back it. Is there a reset button on the printer anywhere

Try this:

Restart your computer, then:

With the printer Off, press and hold the STOP button for three seconds or so until the demo page starts to print.

(It may be that you must turn the printer On before this will work. It may be that it doesn't work on your model.)