John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brother LC75 series printer that I cant print off

Customer Question

I have a brother LC75 series printer that I cant print off my E- Mail with.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to print a document off my E-Mail and I cant get it to work since I changed to windows 10.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

besides your email, can you print anything else at all with this printer on your windows 10 computer?

Also, how exactly do you access your email.. Describe the process you use to open and view your email.. Thank you,

Dustin S.