Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I can't figure out how to connect my Chromebook to my Mx922

Customer Question

I can't figure out how to connect my Chromebook to my Mx922 using a cable.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

I don't know, if someone have told you about this feature to connect a printer with a chromebook by an USB cable or not, but the information is completely wrong, you cannot connect any printer with a chromebook by any cable, because you cannnot install the software of the printer in any chrombook, as a chrombook run a operating system which is completely different from Windows or Mac.

But, you can print from a chromebook by google cloud print, for that you will need a wireless network at your home or office with Internet connectivity. If you have that then, open the link below and follow the steps to configure the printer for the google cloud print and then, let me know for the next set of instructions.

http://www.gizmag.com/how-to-google-cloud-print/30123/