John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I print, it spools the pages as if it will print and

Customer Question

when I print, it spools the pages as if it will print and then it says the process rastertobrother 1030 stopped unexpectedly, has not done this before so wondering how to fix it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Ellen, when did this start? And its it actually causing a problem? It sounds to be like after you start the print process, and it prints the process responsible for that particular print job should normally, gracefully shutdown with out telling you, but for what ever some times its terminating and letting you know.