John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother-4570CDW printer. It said to replace the

Customer Question

I have a Brother-4570CDW printer. It said to replace the printer toner, which I did. It printed a few pages then it said to replace the toner again. I downloaded a manual, which I did. I went through several different steps and removed each toner cartridge individually. I accidently replaced the black cartridge in the yellow slot. Now it won't print at all. It keeps reading "Replace Toner Cartridge Black".
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your 4570CDW printer?

Also has it had a lot of use?

Thank you

Tech Michael