Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have torn paper remnents at the back of the printer which

Customer Question

Hi.I have torn paper remnents at the back of the printer which are not accessible from the top. how can I remove the paper tray or do something to get at them. the printer refuses to print and makes a horrible grinding noise when I try. Cheers George.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the Printer Technician now?
Customer: Yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Whats the make and model of your printer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The model is a Photosmart 6510 B211a
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi George,

Please try manually pushing a stiff piece of card through the printer to clear any debris.

Let me know if that works for you?

Pete.