John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a WF-2540 and the magenta ink is low. I tried to

Customer Question

I have a WF-2540 and the magenta ink is low. I tried to replace it with a cartridge and it keeps coming back cannot recognize cartridge. worked yesterday and will not print today even in black & white. I need to get this fixed TODAY I have job to get done now.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I am sending you the offer for a secure remote assistance session now. Once accepted, I will send you the steps so we can connect and I can get to work on the issue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.