Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

Printer or ink sysem is not working black ink is leaking new

Customer Question

printer or ink sysem is not working black ink is leaking new cartage
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 9 months ago.

Can you tell me the brand and model no. of the printer ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hp pro8600

How do you know that, the black ink is leaking ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
when i removed the cartages to be sure i installed them correctly the black dripped on me but in side of the cartagge holder was dry
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
these are all new cartgages

So, do you get any error message on the printer or a blank page is ejecting, when you try to print ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i get a message on the printer tells me there is a problum with printer or ink system then turn off printer for 10 sec then turn back on and it stills repeates no paper is printed out ever

Thanks for the update, the problem is caused due to printhead failure and as this is a hardware fault, I did not accepted the remote session request. Now, the last solution for this problem is replacing the printhead, but before that, you can remove the printhead from the printer, following the steps below and then, clean the gold contacts on it with a cotton swab and distilled water. After that check the result, if the problem persist then, unfortunately the printhead is defective and you have to replace the printhead.

Follow these steps to remove the cartridges and the printhead.

1. Load unused, plain white paper in the input tray.

2. Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already on.

3. Slip your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and then pull forward to open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the left side of the printer. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent.

4. Lift the latch handle on the carriage.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
when ever i follow the message the ink carrage goes back on track as if to print then stops and repeats the san i did the 4 steps and it did not help any i am going to see if any one at staples can help that is where i bought it thank you for trying but i am afraid i may need a new one thanks again sorry you could not help me

This is a hardware fault and as this is a online paltform, I can only tell what you have to do solve the problem and in your case, I have told you that, you have to replace the printhea, how can I help further, as it is not possible for me to replace the printhead for you.