John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson WF-3640 with wireless connection to my PC,

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3640 with wireless connection to my PC, for the past 10 months. I just added a lap top to the same printer, and successfully printed a test paper.
However, in trying to SCAN a paper from the la top I have run into an issue. it will not scan and it might be that the lap top is not a "choice" to scan to. I have tried to figure out how to add the lap top but having no success. I tried to find a manual to figure that out, but that is really impossible from the internet. can you help please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

S H E F I N