John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer 3880; photos are unclear and colors are not accurate

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Are you using genuine Epson cartridges? Or generic/refilled ones?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am using Epson cartridges ordered directly from Epson
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Any update as to my problem.
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

You will need to clean the printhead professionaly. Is the printer still in warranty?

If it is out of warranty please check this video ===> How to clean your Epson 3800 / 3880 Print Head <=== CLICK HERE

And you can buy the cleaning kit from here ===> Cleaning kit <=== CLick here

If the printer is in warranty, please call 1(###) ###-####to have it cleaned professionaly or to get a new unit for free.

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!