John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have paper remains stuck in the to part of my Dell 1350, and

Customer Question

Have paper remains stuck in the to part of my Dell 1350, and can find no way of reaching it with the back panel open - it`s right at the top, and the printer is working BADLY, creasing new sheets and not applying ink properly.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Have you tried with long pliers like these ones? ===> CLICK HERE <=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!