Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

How do I pair my Epson XP Air Printer to 4 G Telstra Modum?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 9 months ago.

There are many models of 4G telestra modems, can you tell the model no. of the modem, so that I can check, if it will support wireless networking or not ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
4G Advance 2 and yes it will support networking

Is this the first time, you are trying to connect the printer with the wireless modem ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No have been connected in past but Laptop recently repaired , please give advice only,no upselling please

I am not upselling anything, those are send by the website. You can just ignore them. Do want to connect the printer with the wireless modem or the laptop ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I wish to be able to airprint from my ipad and laptop thanks

Do you have connected the wirless modem directly with the laptop or it is connected with a wall socket ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
wireless connection

I am little bit confused, you said that, you want to connect the printer with the wireless modem, but you said that, you have connected the printer earlier, but your laptopwas recently repaired and you cannot printer, if the printer was connected with the 4G wireless modem already then, why do you wanted to reconnect it again, because if you are not able to print from the laptop after the repair then, you have to reinstall the printer software on the laptop to print again, because the printer is already connected with the modem and you have not changed anything on the modem or printer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Maybe that is the problem prior to repairing the laptop , but I could previously airprint from my ipad and I don,t appear to be able to do that . This should have nothing to do with reinstalling the printer software on my laptop. How do I reconnect my ipad ? I have to pair the EWpson printer with the 4 G modem which I have tried many times just now unsuccessfully. Do you just push the Wi-Fi button on the Epson Printer after pressing the WPS button on the 4GModem?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
In the past ,once I had paired the 4G Modem with the printer everything worked ok

OK, do you know the password ***** the wireless modem ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sorry for the late replies, I am facing some technical glitches on my side, you can follow the steps from the link below to connect the printer with the wireless modem and let me know the result.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportShowVideo.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=201984&void=210541