John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I i am having this same problem with my printer and want to

Customer Question

Hii i am having this same problem with my printer and want to know how to do a hard reset as it is a touch sceen so only has an on/off button
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it wont turn on using the on/off button anymore, if i turn it off at the power it will come on but say "all funtions will be disabled' then turns off again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the make and model of the printer.