Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Have replaced the black ink and went through the print head

Customer Question

hi - have replaced the black ink and went through the print head cleaning, alignment, etc. When the alignment page prints out, it says to pick the square with the least streaks... question is, are they talking rows or columns? Goes through this 4 times for option 1, 2, 3, and 4... thanks..
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thanks...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

What is the make/model of the printer?

For most printers, you are selecting horizontal rows, not vertical columns.