John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Now that I'm running Windows 10, my HP 2820 has stopped

Customer Question

Now that I'm running Windows 10, my HP 2820 has stopped working - I get a repeated ' 79 error turn off then on' . I need this printer ! What can I do about this ? Surely I do not need to scrap it ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The printer worked perfectly until I installed Windows 10 then tended to go to sleep after every print run so that it had to be restarted frequently. Now I can't use it at all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How is the printer connected to your computer ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

How many computers are using your printer ?