John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an epson 837 with a paper jam way in the back. It's

Customer Question

I have an epson 837 with a paper jam way in the back. It's stuck so bad that, when I tried to pull it out it tore off and now i can't get ahold of it to finish pulling it out.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

There should be a door on the back with two white button to depress that will let you get in there and grab whats left.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already removed a big portruding thing with grey buttons on the sides. I don't see any more buttons. As you can see, there's nothing left of the paper to grab onto.
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

I see, that arm that is holding those peaces pf paper needs to come out. you should take it to a local repair shop, will not cost more than 120.00

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** for trying to help! Since you were unable to help fix it, can I have some or all of my $33 returned via paypal?