Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson XP-810 does not print complete @10 and single fold

Customer Question

Epson XP-810 does not print complete @10 and single fold envelopes associated with
2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Hallmark Studio Deluxe Programs but the 2010 Hallmark
Studio Program envelopes are printed okay. It appears that appropriate info is being sent to the printer but the printer does not index the correct starting edge of the longer envelopes so that the complete information is printed. It appears that the printer is indexing to letter sized sheet instead of the envelope sizes.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You would need to first go to the printer's driver settings... found in

Control Panel - Devices and Printers - right-click on the icon for the Epson XP810 printer - choose Properties, and then, you are in the driver settings.

Go into those settings, and find the Paper Size setting. Choose the right type of Envelope... or if there is not choice for envelopes of the right size, choose Custom, and set the dimensions of width and height for the envelopes you are using.

Click on OK until the Properties close, to save the changed setting.

Then send the print job after loading envelopes according to your printer's instructions in the manual.