John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a ESP3250 printer and it says there is a problem with

Customer Question

I have a ESP3250 printer and it says there is a problem with the printer ink tray, is there a replacement tray available and is it easy to change?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

open the cover and remove the ink cartrdiges after that close the cover and unplug the power cable of the printer.

Let the printer sit for 5 mins without power and then reconnect the power cable. Error must change to insert ink cartridges then you insert the ink cartridges. let me know how it goes and if the problem persists let me know what error you get.