Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

This is a question regarding a copier/printer/ scanner,

Customer Question

Hello, this is a question regarding a copier/printer/ scanner, KX-MB1500. Recently I made a copy of something and used the 'zoom' to increase it to 200%. Now, the copier won't do anything.
No matter what button I push, ( menu, quality, start....) nothing happens except the screen says 'press'/ 'zoom' and 'start', but it won't start. It won't even switch to 'scan' when I press that button. But, I can print from the computer. How can I scan and copy again? I really need this feature.....
Thanks for your time.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi Tom,

If the printer is not responding to any buttons at all, then one of the buttons may be stuck in, preventing the others from functioning.

With the machine turned off, press and release each button several times to check that they are responding correctly.

Reply back and let me know your findings...

Pete.