John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I appreciate your help, I want to click the accept button

Customer Question

I appreciate your help, I want to click the green accept button but cannot find it. Where is it located? Is it the green "DMXX" sign at the bottom I should click?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The holes on the cartridges were clogged. I cleaned them and unplug the device for 2 minutes and restarted it. It worked.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you need any assistance? As its not clear sorry.