Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have a new Canon MX922. It prints well, but I cannot copy

Customer Question

I have a new Canon MX922. It prints well, but I cannot copy anything. I always get the message: Code 2801 -" Document in ADF: Check document in ADF, then select OK and redo operation"
Very frustrating
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

That means that there is one or more pieces of paper in the paper feeder. Be sure to remove all paper in the paper feeder and try again. That will get you up and running.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No paper in the feeder. Still same message

In that case, put the paper that you wish to copy in the feeder and make the copy that way. The copier will pull the paper from the feeder and make the copy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same message nothing happens. I still have the box and I will return that copier. Do not charge me please for that response

Okay, thank you.