John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Dustin, I have a Brother MFC5890cn, That keeps jamming, also

Customer Question

Hi Dustin, I have a Brother MFC5890cn, That keeps jamming, also often gives message unable to print. I have to turn it off and restart often to get it to work. also recently it will not print larger messages, if i want to print 5 pages it gets stuck at about 2.5 pages. Is this machine reparable or worth fixing?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The torn off switch doesn't work well i have to unplug to turn off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

What is the exact problem you are facing at present ?