Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My printer in samsung m2070 and the printer will not pull

Customer Question

My printer in samsung m2070 and the printer will not pull the papaer through and keeps reading paper jam
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

To start, I have uploaded the entire service manual for you at the following link

http://www.brainchamber.com/download/mono-laser-mfp-xpress-m2070-series-m2070-m2070w-m2070f-m2070fw/