John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an XP-310. It will copy in black (grayish) and color,

Customer Question

I have an XP-310. It will copy in black (grayish) and color, but will not print in black at all. Occasionally I see a gray tag line at the top of the page. Other times just blank pages shoot out with no attempt to print at all. Sometimes only a part of a page like a color bar will print. This printer worked fine until the toner ran out. I tried to use the wrong cartridges at first but have since put in the right ones. Printer seems to recognize cartridges and ink levels. can you help me?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel this transaction. I was trying to contact epson technical support.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel request and refund deposit payment
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is a discontinued model and no longer supported. Epson would not help you with this.

Would you like me to assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already talked to real epson support. please cancel this request and refund my payment
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I cannot do either, we are all independent techs here and have no access to billing matters, but you may do so yourself from the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** ***** was trying to reach epson support and I did reach them with no charge and no scam
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It's not a scam, I was simply offering to help you as you had requested.

You may cancel/refund from the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok will do that not your fault