Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps:
1) On the printer, press the RIGHT Arrow key to access the second page
2) Press the wrench icon (Setup)
3) Press the first menu (Preferences)
4) Press the third menu down (Language)
5) Select English
- If there is still issue, do you know what language it is currently in?
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
If needed, please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
If needed, turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for about 5 minutes, then turn it back on and try again.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.