John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC-7362N and I have connected to PC with

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-7362N and I have connected to PC with Windows 7 32bit. It says its installed but nothing is coming out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have installed of the drivers and software onto Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: It recognises, but nothing prints on the printer and the print is the cue, but nothing comes out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When did this problem start ? Can you do copies from printer itself ?