John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

1/2 hours I have been attempting to contact you by 1800 276

Customer Question

For 1 1/2 hours I have been attempting to contact you by 1800(###) ###-#### ***** your advertisement says YOUR TECHINICAL SPECHINICALS ARE AVAILABLE TO ANSWERYOUR ENQURIES. By this time I came to the reality that you no longer offer this service. Next I tried through your contact page form. Here I could not get through to you because FIELD SOLUTATION IS REQUIRED. I think that SALUTION in this case is a special "IN WORK"., because the Oxford dictionary word does seem to be relevant
My problem is simple. When I changed all the jet canisters on my LC67 printer, it printed about 10 pages and the BLACK ceased to floe.
I am 83 and with your great performance with speedy service, I wonder how old I shall be when I get a reply. I have my 84th coming up - WILL I BE ABLE TO PRINT MY INVITATIONS.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Clare.

To clarify, this is justanswer.com, a paid support site. Brother would not provide any support for your printer any longer, and are not open on weekends anyway.

What you provided is the cartridge, ca you please give me the complete model number of the printer, and I can then advise on your situation.