Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an nx400 printer. the yellow ink cartridge is not

Customer Question

I have an nx400 printer. the yellow ink cartridge is not printing. I have done a nozzle clean, a printer head clean, a head alignment and replaced all 4 ink cartridges with Epson product, but the yellow is still not printing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

At this point, you need to perform a manual cleaning..You can order the kit at the link below including instructions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epson-Stylus-NX400-Printhead-Cleaning-Kit-Everything-Included-453DSL-/131029136418?hash=item1e81f1f422:g:VLgAAOxy79JSaXiB

If that doesnt work, consider replacing the printer. You can get a used / refurbished model on this page for 35$ plus 15$ shipping.. This way youd be able to use any ink tanks you already have.

http://amzn.to/2130m7C

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.