Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

How do I remove "Save As" on my Epson NX430 printer so the

Customer Question

How do I remove "Save As" on my Epson NX430 printer so the .pdf documents can be printed instead of them constantly come up as "Save As"
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name and select Set as Default.

Then, try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, it is still coming up with "Save As" instead of printing on Epson
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.

You might have selected it once, that is why it keeps coming up. When you try printing, instead of PDF Writer, can you select the correct printer name once and click Ok?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N