John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP LaserJet Pro color M251nw. strange reason, this

Customer Question

I have an HP LaserJet Pro color M251nw. For some strange reason, this color printer is only printing in black and white. I don't remember changing any setting, adjustments or anything, for that matter. The printer just started printing in B & W about a week ago.
Can you give me an answer?
Thank you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This could be a hardware fault, or it could very easily be a software fault. It would probably be best if you and I spoke over the phone, and If I connected to your computer from here.. So I can try and repair the printing software and driver to make sure this isnt just a software issue.

And if needed, we can go through some repairs if it turns out not to be software.

Im sending you an offer for our phone and secure remote connection service now.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.