John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson photo stylus 2200 installed 2004 will not print

Customer Question

My Epson photo stylus 2200 installed 2004 will not print since I replaced the old photo black ink cartridge with a matte black ink cartridge (ad advised by b and h photo). My old G5 Mac is no longer connected to the internet.
The printer dialog box says: Th.e ink cartridge combo currently installed in the printer is different from one installed when the printer was selected in Print Center. "Delete printer from Printer Lis in Print Center and then add it again.
Can I do this or will I need to install a driver again? (no connection to internet!)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.