John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is telling me that"print nhead loose or missing

Customer Question

my printer is telling me that"print nhead loose or missing it is not loose or missing...italso says to install ink cartridges ...the ink is brand new.i cannot perform any funtion. help
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my printer as i said will not do any thing but flash the little red ex mark. prior to this problem i could npot print from my computer really need your help
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: THE BEST WAY TO TELL YOU IS ....IT WON'T DO A @%^^*&% THING...NOTHING. EXCUSE MY LANG.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Most probably it is a Canon printer, can you tell me the model no. of the printer ?