John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon D550 won't print Printer will copy fine Data Does not

Customer Question

Canon D550 won't print
Printer will copy fine
Data Does not get to printer, all data is in the log
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Printer or Wifi Setup + Live Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sending you an offer for a secure remote connection printer setup. With that service, you and I can speak over the phone and more importantly. I can connect to your computer from here and personally try to get the printer working again.

Once this offer is accepted, please respond and let me know if you have a mac or a PC, and we will get started.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.