Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have an Epson WF-3640 printer, and it is saying, "Paper

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3640 printer, and it is saying, "Paper type doesn't match the paper source setting". How can I correct this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

These errors occur when the paper size setting on the printer differs from the document you are trying to print. Make sure the paper size selected in the printer software matches the paper size selected on the printer's control panel. To verify the paper size on the printer's control panel press, Home if necessary, then select Setup > Paper Setup.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Thank you.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

www.justanswer.com