John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to scann a document from my Canon PIXma 410 to

Customer Question

I am trying to scann a document from my Canon PIXma 410 to my computer and it just sits there.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was scanning working fine previously with this printer on this computer? Or is this a new printer or new computer?

Are you able to scan from the computer (instead of scanning from the printer)? Do you see the program called MP Navigator EX on your computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Also, is printing currently working fine?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.