John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I had a problem with my dell computer - hp printer. i called

Customer Question

i had a problem with my dell computer - hp printer. i called the number on the hp printer info that came with the printer. he said he would like into the problem and let me know if it would be fixed. the printer was only three months old and should have been under warranty.. was i wrong. he wanted $150.00 to fix the problem. i said no and he wiped my computer out. i have nothing loaded. can you advise me without charging me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Sorry that happend to you....as far as charging you, this is a business, so we do not work for free, does that make sense? You put down what you agreed to pay to talk to an engineer, so if you are asking if I will waive all of the costs to talk to me, No I can't do that. But if you want to talk about what happend here as you agreed to when posting your question, i will absolutely help you, and I happen to know of the scam that happend to you.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you still want help with this problem, as i will be happy to assist.