John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is not working, it has a cycle power error

Customer Question

my printer is not working, it has a cycle power error message, I have also put out the power and put it back on, but it is still not working.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My printer is not working at all, printing, copying or scanning.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I also tried uninstall and reinstall the driver, but still has the same message.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the printer, and what is the exact error code/number given?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
xerox workcenter 3220 ; error message is "system error cycle power"
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

If you prefer to continue here instead, just let me know.