John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Im trying to scan wirelessly but I can seem to get it to

Customer Question

Im trying to scan wirelessly but I can seem to get it to work. It prints fine wirelessly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to scan some photos wirelessly to my laptop but I cant get it to scan for me
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I dont think so. It will print fine wirelessly if that makes a difference
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your Printer ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my printer is a canon MG3260
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a Windows or Apple Mac computer ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im using a laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with a windows program
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I will send you the instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thankyou
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

May I connect to your computer and show you how to do wireless scan ? I think this will be more productive as I can show it directly to you

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I can securely connect to yoru computer and setup everything for you. I can do this without any additional payment.

If you would like instructions, please let me know and I will send them

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you prefer instructions, then follow the steps below;

Download and install this scanning application MP Navigator from here --> http://bit.do/bLNRT

When you click the link above, it will install the scanning application. Go to Start and you will find MP Navigator in the list of apps.

Open MP Navigator and does it allow you to scan ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Are you online ?