Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a Cannon Printer 4400 series. Is about 2 years old.

Customer Question

I have a Cannon Printer 4400 series.
Is about 2 years old.
My problem is that when I scan a document, it is very light and people cannot read it.
I put a new cartdrige a couple of weeks ago.
Can you help please.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the problem with scanning? With copying? Printouts from the computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much would you charge to fix it. I 'd rather chat. I don't want a live discussion. I understand better by reading than talking. thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think you can help me or not. I can cancel if you can't.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there...
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You asked for a call, so I sent the call offer. If you wish to continue here, I need you to provide the information I requested.

Replies are not instant, and every time you send another it pushes you down the queue and delays the process further. Please respond just once and give me an opportunity to respon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I prefer to continue here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want a live discussion via phone. thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think we are going anywhere. Please cancel. I'll try something else. thanks for your time.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
A call is not necessary as I indicated earlier. But I do need you to reply back with the details I requested for me to be able to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got an answer . I want my money back.You took $37.00 out of my bank account. Put my money back. Now!!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

That is correct, I did not provide an answer, and am still unable to do so, as you have not provided the details pertinent to the problem which I've requested several times.

You are charged the full fee by the site, per the terms you agreed to, upon corresponding with an expert.

I have no access to any billing or account matters.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.

If you wish to continue, under the fee you've already paid, I'd be happy to help you, but again would require more information from you to do so.

Any other actions would need to be handled via the help site.