John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to scan documents from mx882 to my pc, but am

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to scan documents from mx882 to my pc, but am not able to, every time I click on scan photos etc, a message comes up saying I need to download driver WIA.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I used to be able to scan without any problem earlier, I just disconnected the printer to move the location, but after the move, scanning is a problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer-scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason