John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Where can I order a hard copy of a canon mx922 printer

Customer Question

Where can I order a hard copy of a canon mx922 printer manual and disc?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Bob.

Unfortunately, neither of these items are available.

Canon does not provide these options, either with a new printer (all documentation other than the quick start guide is electronic only) or for purchase. Canon will not send you either of these.

I can provide you a link to the drivers/software, if you let me know your operating system, and I can send you a link to an electronic version of the manual. Print options are not available however, which has been the case for all canon printers for over 6 years now.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Did you need more help with this, Bob? I would need a reply back from you to continue.