Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a MP 2550B with an error message that says" clear the

Customer Question

I have a MP 2550B with an error message that says
" clear the paper jam in the internal paper tray" I can not find access to internal tray. i have turned off for 24 hours and it does not clear. No paper visible in any accessible areas.
Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download the maintenance manual below and refer page 95 onwards and follow the instructions.

http://support.ricoh.com/bb_v1oi/pub_e/oi/0001026/0001026506/VG1398504/G1398504.pdf

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will try what you suggested.
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Take your time and let me know the response.

Thank you.

S H E F I N