Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson SureColour P600. When printing from Photoshop the

Customer Question

Epson SureColour P600. When printing from Photoshop the 'colour' and the 'colour setting' are greyed out - unavailable. This occurs in both PhotoshopCC and Photoshop CS6. However they are available in Lightroom5 This is only a very recent problem, the printer has been excellent up to now. I am Mac OS X Yosemite. I am printing to enter a competition and so need this resolved quickly
Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect, just from my sense of these things, that you have a purely Photoshop problem.

Check whether your printing system (or your Photoshop program's printing section, or similar... I admit I'm not quite sure where to direct you aside from that) is set to use a Windows Color Profile (or Windows Colour Profile.) That might well inhibit the Photoshop program from having Colour changes.

Other programs print fine with that setting (or they have their own setting, possibly), and so other programs don't have this problem. Photoshop is in fact a very elaborately configurable program, and odder problems have been known to happen.