I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Did you have to reinstall the printer's driver / software after upgrading to Windows 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
Thank you for replying back.
What's your Microsoft Office / Word version, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?
Does this issue occur when printing existing documents only?
If you create a new document, does it let you print the new document or not?
- Can you disable all the add-ons in Word program, and see if you can print?
Please let me know. Thank you.
1. In Word program, click on File menu at the top, then click on Options, then click on Add-ins on the left, then click on Go... button at the bottom, then uncheck a ll item(s) there, then click on OK
, then close Office / Word programs, then re-open it and check.
2. If that does not work, did you reinstall the Brother printer from the Brother.com website (not using the printer's cd disk)? If no, please try the following:
- Click on Start -> Settings -> System -> Apps & features, then remove the Brother program there
, then restart the computer, then download and install the Full Driver & Software Package at the Brother website below:
3. If needed, try to reset Word setting at the website below:
; try the automatic download fix for Windows 8 first (since there is no fix for Windows 10); if it does not work, then try the manual fix.
Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
If you still need help with anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.