John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Pixma MG5350 has error 5012 which won't clear no matter

Customer Question

Hi my Pixma MG5350 has error 5012 which won't clear no matter what and the print head will not move manually or automatically
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: is there a charge for this service?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: sorry is there a charge because I cannot pay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I can advise you on this, but it is NOT a free service. Your printer is no longer supported by canon, either, so there is no free support for it in any form. You've already paid the agreed upon fee to post your question here. Let me know if you wish to continue.