John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I lost my installation disk pro 200-s500.
, my computer

Customer Question

i lost my installation disk for lexmark pro 200-s500.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my computer is not talking to the printer. and my name is ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,