Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

On the little screen of my H/P laser jet 200 there is a

Customer Question

On the little screen of my H/P laser jet 200 there is a little question mark (white) that says my memory is low,and to press o.k. To cancel, I can not find the O.K. I want to print my Tax return.. I have run a wireless check, a print check all works, it just won't print my tax return.. If my memory is full of apps how do I get rid of them?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This happens if you send a large file to print on the printer. Turn off the printer by holding down the Power button on the printer for 5-10 seconds. Then unplug the printer and wait 5 minutes. This will clear the temporary memory of your printer. Then try print. You may need to repeat the steps if it happens again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I still have the white question mark.. As I turn the unit on the white loading bar at the bottom of the screen hesitates and that is when the question mark appears.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

May I connect to your computer and try to fix the issue for you ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

I couldn't accept your call because there is some issues with your payment. I will connect to connect to your computer and try to fix it myself for you.

Follow the steps below to start remote support session.

You have to do this from your computer itself. On your computer, goto this website ---> www.fastsupport.com

In FastSupport website, you will see two text columns. Name and Support Key. Under Name, enter your name and under Support Key enter this code --- > 275792928

or click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/275792928

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named Citrix Online Launcher will be downloaded Then open the Citrix Online Launcher file you see there and then open the Citrix Online Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

We can try to reset the NVRAM of your HP Printer.

1. Power down the printer

2. Press and hold the lower left hand corner of the screen. This is where the progress bar starts loading on the screen

3. Power on the printer (keep holding down lower left corner of screen)

4. Release the hand corner once the "Permanent Storage Init" message appears. Let it boot.

Then setup your printer. You may need to connect to Wireless again or connect it to your computer via USB. Then add the printer to print. Let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

How is it going ? If the above is not responding, then try this way.

1. Power down the printer

2. Press and hold the right arrow button on the navigational bar (you may not see this button, but keep holding it's place, or between the screen and right arrow place)

3. Power on the printer

4. Release the left hand corner once the "Permanent Storage Init" message appears.

Then follow the onscreen instructions to setup it.

See this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO3a04IHx5A

And this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNm9qyVdHc

One of the above method will reset your printer. Then setup the printer including wireless and try to print. Also try to print by connecting it to USB cable. Let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?